Enjoy a view overlooking the stage from our mezzanine restaurant. Please note:
- Restaurant tickets include a non-refundable deposit of £20 per person which will be taken off your bill at the end of the night.
- Some guests on tables 11-23 may find their view slightly restricted. Bar tables 1, 2 and 3 have a restricted view of the stage.
- Restaurant tables 18-23 and Bar tables 1, 2 and 3 offer higher, bar-style seating.
Living together, nestled in the sun-drenched hills on the outskirts of Bristol, Cousin Kula have created their own musical universe of otherworldly pop serenity with vastly distinct, but complementary elements: “the possibilities of jazz, the emphatic energy of club culture, and the sonic tapestries of psychedelia” CLASH remark “to name but a few.”
With a debut full length record on Rhythm Section at the end of 2021, Cousin Kula flutter into the collective consciousness with a timeless slice of psychedelic soul on their new material. The latest band to emerge out of the buoyant Bristol music scene, they have stripped back all excess baggage for their most accomplished recordings to date.
Free Love is the powerhouse guise of Scottish artists Lewis Cook and Suzanne Cook. Paragons of the cross-pollinating Glasgow DIY scene, experimenting in electronics, dubbed-out Italo-disco and synthesized pastoral textures; the duo oscillate between meditative Alice Coltrane-meets-Cluster synthesized vistas, unabashed gallic synthpop chic and melting dancefloor-tuned bangers. All of the above is underpinned by a sincerity of intention, manifested in the form of a knowing new-new-age vision: “One day we will all be dead – but here we are alive instead”.
Reared on a combination of Jazz, Folk, Reggae and the 2002 Ibiza soundtrack, 22 year-old Producer/ Songwriter feeo developed a taste for storytelling, big beats and stacked vocal harmonies early on. After moving from her childhood home in North West London, feeo started writing to channel her experience of social isolation and confusion, exploring her voice through fairy tale narratives and wonky beats made on Garage band.feeo’s debut EP 'feels like we're getting older doesn't it' was released in June 2021
We kindly ask the following from our guests before arriving at the venue:
• Please take a free lateral flow test within 48 hours of the show. These can be ordered for free on gov.uk or collected from most pharmacies. If you’ve had a positive result, please stay at home.
• If you have any symptoms of COVID or feel unwell, please stay at home
• If you’ve been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID, you should be self-isolating.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation here and look forward to welcoming you to the venue.
CLICK HERE to see a detailed seat map of the restaurant.
Ground floor standing tickets also available. CLICK HERE to book.
This event is strictly 18+ with ID required on arrival at the venue.