Enjoy a view overlooking the stage from our mezzanine restaurant. Please note:
- Restaurant tickets include a non-refundable deposit of £20 per person which will be taken off your bill at the end of the night.
- Some guests on tables 11-23 may find their view slightly restricted. Bar tables 1, 2 and 3 have a restricted view of the stage.
- Restaurant tables 18-23 and Bar tables 1, 2 and 3 offer higher, bar-style seating.
We're delighted to announce the return of Brazilian soul star Céu to The Jazz Cafe.
With a brand new album 'Um Gosto do Sol' out in November 2021 featuring a glittering track list of sumptuous covers, Céu continues to deliver the sun-drenched soulful vocals which have won her worldwide acclaim. The album contains original and groundbreaking reinterpretations of the likes of Sade, Milton Nascimento, Gilberto Gil, Jimi Hendrix and many more and showcases Céu's broad range and her comfort across varying styles and tempos.
Céu stormed the international music scene in 2007 by reaching the highest position for a Brazilian artist on the Billboard 100 charts since Astrud Gilberto in 1963 with Garota de Ipanema.
With 6 albums under her belt, Céu has been nominated 8 times and won 3 Latin GRAMMY's.
Info for ticket buyers:
We kindly ask the following from our guests before arriving at the venue:
• Please take a free lateral flow test within 48 hours of the show. These can be ordered for free on gov.uk or collected from most pharmacies. If you’ve had a positive result, please stay at home.
• If you have any symptoms of COVID or feel unwell, please stay at home
• If you’ve been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID, you should be self-isolating.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation here and look forward to welcoming you to the venue.
CLICK HERE to see a detailed seat map of the restaurant.
Ground floor standing tickets also available. CLICK HERE to book.
This event is strictly 18+ with ID required on arrival at the venue.