We are implementing special measures for the ticketing of this show to try to prevent tickets being resold for commercial gain, at the expense of real fans of the band.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• This event is for fans only and the following terms and conditions are in place to help protect fans of the artist.
• The full name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket and photo ID of the lead booker must be presented to gain entry into the venue. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
• If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the venue at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in guests being turned away.
• Tickets cannot be resold or transferred to a third party, other than via our official partner Twickets.com.
• A strict 4 per person ticket limit applies.
• If the ticket/s is/are purchased as a gift or by a family member, the ticket holder needs to produce the actual card on which the tickets were purchased or a valid form of ID of the purchaser to prove this purchase is legitimate.
• ANY tickets found to have been purchased on non-official websites (such as Seatwave, GetMeIn, Viagogo, Stubhub) will not be valid for this show and ticket holders will be refused entry, please do not buy from these sites.
• If the promoter reasonably believes that tickets have been bought from unofficial sites the barcode on the ticket will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert.