#Global12Festival - 12 Countries in one venue.
The Global 12 Festival, one of the most exciting weekends in the UK music calendar where artists and creators from around the world perform live in London, has confirmed the date of the 3rd installment as Saturday August 31st 2019.
Event attractions consist of red carpet entrance, live music, pop-up stands, food vendors, interactive experiences across 12 countries within one venue with artistic decor, fashion, art, culture, sports, games, special guests and more!
HEADLINE ARTIST CONFIRMED - SHAKKA!
Already with 25 million views for the hit single "Man Down" and a host of collaborations under his belt so far such as Stylo G, Wiley, JME and AlunaGeorge, Shakka will be the headline artist for Global 12 Festival Summer 2019!!
Shodement presents Global 12 Festival Summer 2019 in association with Creative Access, Kol Social, Purply, Unitone Collective Arts, Tribe London, Pulse 88 Radio, Mnrchy, Beatz London, Lonely Star Magazine, Sigrun, Fashion Inspired by London and Cargo London.
* Afrobeats, Reggeaton, UK Soul, Hip Hop, R&B, Party.
* Summer Cocktails.
* Open-air dance floor.
* New iconic artists from London, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Milan, Shanghai, Lagos, Sao Paulo and more performing throughout the day!
* Dance crews performing across the venue!
* Red carpet entrance from 12pm
* Summer vibes with friends, connections and Industry guests from around the world.
* Global 12 City decorated with an Aquatic - Bubble gum style design inspired by the award winning Art Director Matt Crump.
* Surprise headline artist performing the most exciting live set of the event! (NEW)
* Pop ups and Interactive experiences from Fashion, Art, Culture and Sport (NEW)
This is Max (Capital FM/Flip Your Wig) , Linda E (Pulse 88 Radio), Preslava Mccarthy and MK Lifestyle.
International Line up:
Silvastone (Ghana), Killtime (Spain), Italo Blue (Italy), Nelick (France) and more.
UK Line Up:
Talitha, Jay-Rico, July Jones, Savanna, Sophia Lee, Tabitha Jade, Akemi, Tima, Aphra, Kai Rabai, Bagge, Bina, Matt Mcillan, Glorynade and Eleni C.
DJ Diamond, Carmen London, Selecta YB, Janelle Wynter, Nomad, Abigail and Bubz.
Sigrun, Yemzi and An Original Leroy.
Art & Culture:
Emily Thomas and Legge Studio.
Arch 1 - Festival section
12pm - 6pm: Iconic artists from around the world performing throughout the day.
6pm - 7pm Headline artist and surprise guests performing live at #Global12
Arch 2 - Summer Party section
12pm - 2pm: Canape, food and fizz served from 12pm
12pm - 3pm: DJ hosting the terrace party (Afrobeats, Hip Hop & Rnb).
3pm - 6pm: DJ hosting the terrace party (Hit songs, Party & House).
6pm - 7pm: Surprises and after party locations announced.
Arch 3 - Pop-up & Merch section
12pm - 2pm: Red Carpet entrance from 12pm
2pm - 7pm: Interactive experiences across Global 12 City. (Fashion, Art, Culture and Sport)