Enjoy a view overlooking the stage from our mezzanine restaurant. Please note:
- Restaurant tickets include a non-refundable deposit of £20 per person which will be taken off your bill at the end of the night.
- Some guests on tables 11-23 may find their view slightly restricted. Bar tables 1, 2 and 3 have a restricted view of the stage.
- Restaurant tables 18-23 and Bar tables 1, 2 and 3 offer higher, bar-style seating.
A Liv Warfield show is like no other. It’s like watching Tina Turner, Sade and James Brown all in one, but she is uniquely her own artist.
Liv’s powerful vocals and enormous stage presence is why she has been invited to perform and record with music royalty from Prince and Lionel Richie to Cyndi Lauper and Nancy Wilson.
By 2009, she caught the eye of the one-and-only Prince and ultimately joined his group the New Power Generation. After touring with him for several years and soaking up as much knowledge as she could from the
ultimate music mentor, Warfield made her big splash on the national scene in 2014 with the release of her major label debut album “The Unexpected”, which was executive produced by Prince.
Liv Warfield is prominently featured on 2021’s Prince release, “Welcome 2 America”, the latest Nancy Wilson studio album, “You and Me”, and French band Joon Moon.
Info for ticket buyers:
We kindly ask the following from our guests before arriving at the venue:
• Please take a free lateral flow test within 48 hours of the show. These can be ordered for free on gov.uk or collected from most pharmacies. If you’ve had a positive result, please stay at home.
• If you have any symptoms of COVID or feel unwell, please stay at home
• If you’ve been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID, you should be self-isolating.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation here and look forward to welcoming you to the venue.
CLICK HERE to see a detailed seat map of the restaurant.
Ground floor standing tickets also available. CLICK HERE to book.
This event is strictly 18+ with ID required on arrival at the venue.