Enjoy a view overlooking the stage from our mezzanine restaurant. Please note:
- Restaurant tickets include a non-refundable deposit of £20 per person which will be taken off your bill at the end of the night.
- Some guests on tables 11-23 may find their view slightly restricted. Bar tables 1, 2 and 3 have a restricted view of the stage.
- Restaurant tables 18-23 and Bar tables 1, 2 and 3 offer higher, bar-style seating.
“a firecracker of a drummer” - The New York Times
Since moving from Chesapeake, Virginia to New York City in 2001, Nate Smith has helped reinvigorate the international jazz scene with his visceral style of drumming by playing with such esteemed leading lights as bassist Dave Holland, saxophonists Chris Potter and Ravi Coltrane, and singers Patricia Barber, Somi, and José James.
September 2021 saw the release of his album Kinfolk 2: See the Birds on UK stalwart Edition Records. The follow-up to the Grammy-nominated Kinfolk: Postcards From Everywhere.
Info for ticket buyers:
We kindly ask the following from our guests before arriving at the venue:
• Please take a free lateral flow test within 48 hours of the show. These can be ordered for free on gov.uk or collected from most pharmacies. If you’ve had a positive result, please stay at home.
• If you have any symptoms of COVID or feel unwell, please stay at home
• If you’ve been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID, you should be self-isolating.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation here and look forward to welcoming you to the venue.
CLICK HERE to see a detailed seat map of the restaurant.
Ground floor standing tickets also available. CLICK HERE to book.
This event is strictly 18+ with ID required on arrival at the venue.