COVID-19 Event Guidelines
We take the health and safety of our guests and our staff very seriously.
We are following government safety guidelines as well as advice from Public Health England. Rest assured that we will only host events once we are confident that the appropriate safety measures have been met.
What safety measures have been put into place?
In line with government and industry guidelines, we are putting a number of safety measures in place so that you can relax and enjoy events at Colours Hoxton, safe in the knowledge that we have everything covered.
This requires a few changes to previous visits you may have had:
- All tickets need to be purchased online to reduce the time spent at the box office and to ensure safely distanced seating.
- Masks are mandatory during the event, except when having food and drinks.
- We ask all guests to remain in their seats during performances. Intermissions will be scheduled.
- We participate in the Test and Trace service for the NHS. Sharing contact details with the NHS, where requested, can help to identify people who may have been exposed to the virus. The collected data will only be held for 21 days and will only be used where necessary.
- We may request to take your temperature on entry to the event. Customers showing symptoms will not be admitted inside the building. If you do show symptoms and have already booked a ticket, please stay at home and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will go through different options with you.
- We have installed social distancing signs throughout our bar and venue so that we can all give one another the space we need to feel safe.
- We have reduced the capacity for our events so that you can sit comfortably with enough distance between you and other guests.
- We have made complementary hand sanitiser readily available throughout the building.
- Bookings for each event will be sold as tables for two or four, to fit within our limited capacity and our socially distant seating plan. Unfortunately, single tickets will not be available.
- Before booking, please ensure that your booking adheres to the current government guidelines. If you are unsure of what these are, please refer to the official government website or give us a call for more information.