Thames Concerts 2018/19 Series - Concert I
The Jubilee Quartet: Tereza Privratska (violin 1); Julia Loucks (violin 2) Lorena Cantó Woltèche (viola); Toby White (cello)
Beethoven – String Quartet Op. 18 No. 1
Panufnik – String Quartet No.3 Wycinanki
Schubert – String Quartet Death and the Maiden D.810
Booking and venue information:
- On-line or by phone at an advance discount via www.ticketweb.co.uk / 08444 771 000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price of £14 cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts email@example.com.
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers' Market Day morning coffee concerts but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
All concerts take place at St Andrew’s Church, Surbiton. Full programme details and Artistic Director’s notes may be viewed at www.thamesconcerts.com.