Come and join us in the heart of our brewery for an introduction into our work & ethos, a tour of our brewery, and a tutored tasting.
- A warm welcome.
- 4 pours of our freshest beer in Unit 9.
- A tour of our brewery.
- A tutored tasting.
- The opportunity for Q&A.
- How do I get there?
Our postcode is M1 2NP.
Head to Unit 9, Piccadilly Trading Estate (just off Great Ancoats St/Adair St).
We're a short walk from Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station. Feel free to cycle, we have a secure area for your bike. We also have 10 parking spaces at the brewery.
- Is there an age restriction?
Of course! We operate a Challenge 25 Policy, so if you're lucky enough to look under 25 please bring government issued ID.
- Are groups allowed?
The maximum group size is 6. We don’t host larger groups for many reasons. Please get in touch before you purchase tickets with all enquiries.
- Can we stay on afterwards if we feel like hanging out?
Of course, as long as we have enough space to seat you at Unit 9.
- What about babies and children?
We love the next generation of hopheads and whale chasers as much as anyone else, but unfortunately we can't have any under 18s in the brewery.
- Are pets allowed?
As much as we love animals we have to say no – our high food hygiene standards and pets don't mix.
No refunds or alterations to bookings.
Info Before You Arrive
- Please arrive at Unit 9 by 10:30 to allow time for your first beer.
- The tour will start at 10:45 prompt, latecomers won’t be accepted on the tour as they will miss the H&S induction.
- We are a cashless business.
- Strictly no fancy dress, hens, stags, nuisance props, football colours, etc.
- Arrive sober.
- We are fully accessible and inclusive.
- You can trade your beer tokens for soft drinks.
- Please return your glassware to Unit 9.
- Contact us on email@example.com / 0161 278 9029 for all enquiries.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse you alcohol and/or entry to the brewery at any time if we believe you are not respecting any of the above. Thank you for your understanding.