Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
This VIP package includes the following:
* Priority access to the event on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd Dec from 10am
* Priority seating for all Q&A sessions throughout both days
* Two photo-op vouchers to spend on a photo-op with Wales Comic Con guests* (photo op voucher is redeemable on any opportunity up to the value of £50)
* Access to our priority queuing system for guest autographs.
* A goodie bag filled with Wales Comic Con themed items and an official showguide
* A souvenir VIP lanyard
Please note that you will be issued your VIP pack and lanyard on arrival at the event.
VIP packages are non-refundable and all sales are final. We reserve the right to refuse entry at any time.
*Please note that this does not include vendor guests that are in attendance through sponsors and/or third parties.
* Autographs and photo-ops are not included in the entry price and must be purchased separately.
* All guests attend subject to commitments and guest signing times may vary. Every effort is made to ensure that advertisements are correct at the time of print/display.
* Access the event from 10am onwards.
* Tickets are available for Saturday 2nd December, Sunday 3rd December or for the full weekend.
* Access the event from 11am onwards.
* Tickets are available for Saturday 2nd December, Sunday 3rd December.
* Available to children between the ages of 5 and 14 when accompanied by a paying adult. Under 5s go free. Please note there is a limit of two children per adult.
* Any unaccompanied children or children additional to the limit of two per adult must purchase an appropriate adult ticket.
* Under 15s ticket holders will gain access to the event at the same time as their accompanying adult(s).
Photo-ops and Workshops
* While the price paid is per image, please be aware that there is a maximum of two attendees per photo-op. Children under 5 do not count towards this limit and may appear in a photograph with a paying adult.
* The time printed on your ticket is a guide only and may be subject to change before the event. You are advised to check the time of your photo-op or workshop in the official Wales Comic Con guide, which will be available online before the event and in print during the event itself.
* It is your responsibility to make sure that you arrive at the venue in time for your photo-op or workshop. Refunds will not be issued if you miss your photo-op or workshop due to lateness.
* If a guest cancels and your photo-op or workshop is no longer taking place, you will automatically be issued a refund after the event. Please allow at least a week after the event for any automatic refunds to be processed.
* All guests attend subject to commitments and advertisements are correct at time of print/display (Guest signing times may vary on the day)
* Any photo-ops purchased will need to be collected at the event, in no circumstance will any uncollected images be posted after the event has passed