Enjoy a view overlooking the stage from our mezzanine restaurant. Please note:
- Restaurant tickets include a non-refundable deposit of £20 per person which will be taken off your bill at the end of the night.
- Some guests on tables 11-23 may find their view slightly restricted. Bar tables 1, 2 and 3 have a restricted view of the stage.
- Restaurant tables 18-23 and Bar tables 1, 2 and 3 offer higher, bar-style seating.
For some, world-wide touring and critically acclaimed albums would be satisfaction enough.
Not for YolanDa Brown who has garnered praise for her delicious fusion of reggae, jazz and soul.
Double MOBO Award winner YolanDa has worked with The Temptations, Diana Krall, Billy Ocean and features on Jools Holland’s new album. She is currently composing music for the iconic Sesame Street.
A champion for the importance of music education, YolanDa is chair of Youth Music (one of the largest music education charities in the UK) and an ambassador for the Prince’s Trust and London Music Fund. Brown was awarded an Honorary Doctor of Arts by the University of East London.
In 2021, she was invited by the Government and Department for Education to sit on the advisory board of the National Plan for Music Education.
A broadcaster too - working across TV and Radio, including her eponymous series for CBeebies, "YolanDa’s Band Jam", which recently won the Royal Television Society Awards as Best Children’s Programme. On BBC Radio 4, she co presents Loose Ends with Clive Anderson and covers for Trevor Nelson and Vanessa Feltz on BBC Radio 2 and presents “YolanDa Brown on Saturday” on Jazz FM.
Join YolanDa at the Jazz Cafe for some sunshine music…
Info for ticket buyers:
We kindly ask the following from our guests before arriving at the venue:
• Please take a free lateral flow test within 48 hours of the show. These can be ordered for free on gov.uk or collected from most pharmacies. If you’ve had a positive result, please stay at home.
• If you have any symptoms of COVID or feel unwell, please stay at home
• If you’ve been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID, you should be self-isolating.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation here and look forward to welcoming you to the venue.
CLICK HERE to see a detailed seat map of the restaurant.
Ground floor standing tickets also available. CLICK HERE to book.
This event is strictly 18+ with ID required on arrival at the venue.