You are not entitled to cancel your contract for the purchase of the following items: (a) a ticket (including any platinum ticket); (b) a package; (c) any "Excluded Upsell" being any product and/or service purchased separately from and in addition to a ticket, which includes:
- Any travel, catering, accommodation, transport or services relating to leisure activities, to be provided on a specified date or during a specified period;
- Any goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
- Any sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, if such goods become unsealed after delivery;
- Any alcoholic beverages where: (i) the price has been agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract; (ii) delivery of them can only take place after 30 days; and (iii) their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the relevant Event Partner;
- Any goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; and/or
- Any goods which become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
2. Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel your contract for purchase of the following products or services, without giving any reason:
(a) any product purchased separately from and in addition to a ticket (other than any Excluded Upsell), within 14 days of the date of delivery of such product to you;
(b) a gift card, within 14 days of the date of delivery of the gift card to you;
(c) digital content purchased more than 14 days before the date of release of such content, within 14 days of the date of purchase
(a) To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your purchase by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post to Customer Services PO Box 798, Manchester, M60 1WU). You may use the model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
(b) You can also request cancellation by contacting us here. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation by e-mail without delay.
(c) To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period (as set out in clause 2 above) has expired.
4. Effects of Cancellation
(a) If you cancel your purchase, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
(b) We or our Event Partner on whose behalf we sell products and/or services, may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
(c) You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(d) We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive or the relevant Event Partner receives back from you any goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel your purchase.
(e) We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
(a) If you have received the product before your request for cancellation of the purchase of such product, you shall send back such product without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation to us, as follows:
- if the product has been provided to you by our Event Partner, you shall send the product to the relevant Event Partner, to such address as notified by us to you or as displayed on our website; or
- if the product (such as a gift card) has been provided to you by us, you shall send the product to us at Customer Services, PO Box PO Box 798, Manchester, M60 1WU.
(b) You will have to bear the costs of returning the product (unless otherwise stated by the relevant Event Partner).