Thames Concerts' 2020/21 Series welcomes the distinguished international concert organist D'Arcy Trinkwon. Thames Concerts is one of London's premiere recital series (established in the 1960s). Despite ongoing challenges to the whole music industry relating to the Covid-19 situation, we are proud that our concerts will continue to take place in a safe, regulated environment, the home of the series, St Andrew’s Church, Surbiton. Admission £12 on the door (or at an advance discount via Ticketweb). Admission free (no ticket required) to full-time students, under-16s, and accompanying carers of the disabled.
The distinguished musician D’Arcy Trinkwon is one of the outstanding organists of his generation renowned for his artistic mastery and virtuoso fervour in the service of his art.
- Paean - Kenneth Leighton
- Gigue en Rondeau, from Soeur Monique, for organ - François Couperin, arranged by Guy Weitz
- Subdue us by Thy Goodness, from Cantata No. 22 - Johann Sebastian Bach, arranged by Harvey Grace
- A Stronghold Sure is our God, from Cantata No. 8 - Johann Sebastian Bach, arranged by Harvey Grace
- Organ Sonata No 7 in F minor Op 127 - Josef Gabriel Rheinberger
- Troisième Fantaisie Op 157 - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Triptyque Op 95 - Jean Langlais
- Intermezzo Op 80 No 10 - Max Reger
- III: Stella Maris, from Symphony No 1 - Guy Weitz